Thursday 2 April 2015

Cute Girls Hairstyles: My favourites

I've always had long hair. Well, except that time in elementary school, when I thought that having REALLY short hair, like a boy, was super cool and edgy. I really regret those times, sight. Anyway, my hair is super long now, I think it's the longest I've ever had! And oh, the infinite possibilities for hairstyles! There is only one itty-bitty problem: I am too lazy and I have no skills. The best I can do is a ponytail and then braid it, just so it's not just a simple ponytail.
I've been following Cute Girls Hairstyles on Youtube for at least two years and they always inspired me on trying new hairstyles. They explain it very well and the final result is always astonishing! Even though I failed in most of them, I do have some favourite ones that I would like to share with you. Oh, and I promise I will keep trying until I master the techniques.
I selected the easy to medium ones and for long hair. If you want more info about the hairstyles, the link to each one will be under the photo.


(I know this one is for short hair, but it would still look stunning with long hair!)









I hope you have a lovely day! ♥


*All credits go to Cute Girls Hairstyles

2 comments :

  1. these hairstyles are so pretty!

    http://styledbystephb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete